Flip Flop based Circuit
I made this little circuit a while ago and finally decided to publish it. Basically if you press on the push button once it turns on the relay and if you press the push button again well it turns the relay off. Real simple. You can find below some images of my build.
In case you are wondering what the blue and red LED do in the circuit well they are supposed to indicate in which state the flip-flop circuit is in. Below is the schematic of my build.
NOTE: Components layout isn't essential but I recommend using the component values I have used (just because it works well with these component values)
S1 is basically a push button. The capacitors of value 22 uF are not wrongly wired up! Wire them the same way as given in the schematic don't worry its going to work. The original circuit diagram is strongly based on a video I saw on you tube and here is the link explaining in great detail how this whole circuit works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IykOrxVcdyg&feature=plcp
I simply added one PNP transistor and a relay to his original circuit. All credits go to the creator of this circuit design.
Special thanks to you tube user : AllAmericanFiveRadio



No comments:
Post a Comment